Getting Started on Azure here are some useful links to get started
The following five videos are now available, each approximately 5 minutes long.
- Getting Started on Azure for Startups: Overview of the Azure portal–
An introduction to the Azure portal, covering navigation and key elements of the portal including the Azure dashboard, marketplace, and resources.
- Getting Started on Azure for Startups: Resource Groups–
Learn what to consider and how to create and manage a resource group on the Azure portal.
- Getting Started on Azure for Startups: Storage Accounts–
Learn how to create and manage a storage account on the Azure portal and select the storage option that is right for you.
- Getting Started on Azure for Startups: Virtual Networks–
Learn how to set up a virtual network including IP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies, and routing tables on the Azure portal.
- Getting Started on Azure for Startups: Virtual Machines–
Learn how to set up and configure an Ubuntu virtual machine on the Azure portal.
If you need additional help, check out the following:
- For Azure support, in the Azure portal, click Help + Support to view the different support options.
- For BizSpark program support, please visit our forums.
Remember to access all of your Visual Studio benefits, sign in at