Earlier this year at a tech conference I had the chance to meet a guy called Scott Hanselman, now I had only ever heard about Scott from some of the books he wrote a while back.
Scott talks about when “us the normal sugared people” think of Internet of Things (IoT) we always think of our fit bits and smartwatches, but for him, IOT is one of the reasons he’s alive.
I’ll let Scott explain.
I won’t say much but once you have a look at this video I hope it changes your perspective on not only Technology but also Diabetes.
For More information follow Scott on his blog and Podcast
Here a few Links I`d like to highlight
- Bridging Dexcom Share CGM Receivers and Nightscout
- Hacking Diabetes
- Diabetes Technology: Dexcom G5 CGM Review
- Introducing Web Tiles for Microsoft Band – My diabetes data on a Band!
- Diabetics: It’s fun to say Bionic Pancreas but how about a reality check
- It’s WAY too early to call this Insulin Pump an Artificial Pancreas